The GL Surf II, (named for our friend and neighbor Gerry Lopez) is our surf specific paddle featuring a Carbon Foam Core symmetrical blade for easy skimming and rounded blade edges that protect your board. The 90 square inch blade gives the right balance of power in the surf. Internal carbon edgebanding provides excellent durability to the edge of the blade. We combine this blade with an extremely light, durable and responsive Black carbon shaft or Hi-Vis™ carbon shaft and top it with our fixed Carbon Ergo-T™ Grip, providing the lightest weight option for high performance paddlers. Each of our Carbon Foam Core blades is handmade in the USA. Choose Carbon Weave or our beautiful Hoe Graphics: Deep Water or Lagoon.
• Carbon Ergo-T™ Grip provides the greatest level of control and allows for a relaxed hand position.
• Durable and responsive carbon shaft with optimized flex for surfing.
• Carbon shaft has the highest energy transfer during the paddle stroke.
• Offers the highest strength to weight ratio.
• 90 square inch blade for the perfect power in the surf.
• Symmetrical Carbon Foam Core blade for easy skimming.
• Rounded blade edge protects your board.
• Internal carbon edgebanding for stellar blade durability.
• Carbon Weave or our beautiful Aina graphics
WE ARE NOW AN ONLINE BUSINESS
Please get in touch if you'd like to view some gear
Viewing by appointment, on location or we'll come to you!
Call us to inquire